Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How long will it take to produce my order before it ships?
Production times vary depending on the type of product you order. Most print items take 3 to 5 business days to produce. Please allow at least 3 to 5 business days for processing your order in addition to the shipping time you select. (For example, for 2nd Day Air shipping, assume 3 to 5 business days to produce your order plus the 2 days for shipping). Letterhead and Envelopes typically take 7 to 10 business days.
2. I received an email saying my order is complete, what does that mean?
A Complete order means that the order has shipped and can be tracked through the shipping carrier by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of the online store.
3. How long will it take my package to arrive once it ships?
Package delivery time will depend on the shipping method selected and the distance the package has to travel to arrive at its destination. All packages ship from Salt Lake City, Utah. Packages shipped using a Ground Shipping method will take longer to arrive on the East coast.
4. Can I ship my order to my P.O. box?
No. UPS and FedEx cannot deliver packages to P.O. boxes. You must provide a physical location when setting the shipping destination at checkout.
5. How can I track my order once it ships?
Orders can be tracked by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of the online store. Once logged in pull up your order under the Orders tab and click on the TRACK MY ORDER link. The pop-up window will provide the package tracking number as well as the most recent information on the location of the package as provided by FedEx and UPS.
6. How do I log into the MY ACCOUNT section of my online store?
The MY ACCOUNT login link is found in the top right hand corner of your online store. You must log in to the MY ACCOUNT section of your online store by using the Username and Password you created when you placed your order.
7. Do I have to create an account to place an order?
Yes. You can create an account on your online store at any time by clicking on the login link located in the top right hand corner of the store. If you have not yet created an account when placing your order the check out process will assist you in creating your account.
8. Can I change my email address or billing and shipping addresses for MY ACCOUNT?
Yes. To change your email address or billing and shipping addresses in your account, log into MY ACCOUNT and click on the Account information and Address Book links.
9. Can I cancel my order after I place my order?
Customizable items, such as business cards and address labels, cannot be canceled once the order has been placed.
10. Can I request design changes for the printed item I am ordering?
No. The only pieces of a printed item that can be changed are the pieces that the website allows you to change. We cannot make changes to designs provided by our partners without their permission. Additionally, we cannot send any of the artwork to you for personal use and printing.
11. I have a great product idea for the online store. How can I submit that product idea?
Product ideas should be presented to the corporation via their established channels. Please do not submit new product ideas to ZenPrint.
12. My credit card statement has a charge from ZenPrint on it. Who is ZenPrint?ZenPrint is the trusted printing and fulfillment partner of your online store. The affiliated company of this website licenses ZenPrint technology and services for this online store.
13. What are your business hours?
We are available to help you with your order Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Mountain Daylight time.